Graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry and Pharmacy Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj-Napoca class of 2011.
Residency for specialization in orthodontics and dental facial orthopedics UMF Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj-Napoca
Participation in courses and congresses:
- 25 to 27 April 2016- The 7th UNDER FIRE, Dr. Roland Mannchen (Switzerland). Subjects treated: from diagnosis to treatment plan. Biomechanics and colloquium planning tipodont Course: closing spaces.
- 27 to 30 September 2016 -Cluj-Napoca- orthodontic theoretical and practical Course, Prof. Marie-Jose BoileauTeme treated clinical examination. Semiology. Develop plan orthodontic springs tratament.Indoirea-part practice
- 24 sept 2016-Sibiu- Scheletal anchorage in orthodontics, prof dr Manuel Nienkemper,
- 27 aprilie 2017- Brasov-16th international congress of periodontology-the perio-ortho connection
- 11 mai -Cluj-Napoca-How to push the limits in adult orthodontics, by prof Joseph Bouserhall
- 11-14 mai 2017 -Cluj-Napoca–8th international congress of orthodontics. From the prevention of maloclusions to the complex multidisciplinary treatment,
- 18 to 20 May 2017, Bucharest Treatment of impacted teeth, Prof. Adrian Becker, Prof. Stella Chaushu
- 21-23 sept 2017- Pforzheim/Black Forest, Germany-Region meets technology-9th Forestadent Symposium-prof Bjorn Ludwig (Germany), prof Andrea Wichelhaus (Germany), dr Richard McLaughin (USA), dr John Bennet (Great Britain), prof Ranvira Nanda(USA), dr Ronald Roncone (USA), Dr Domingo Martin (Spain), dr Vittorio Cacciafesta(Italy), prof dr Oliver Sorel (Frace), dr Andre El Zoghbi (France), dr Nicolas Najm (France) dr Dirk Bister (Great Britain), dr Jorge Ayala (Chile), dr Ekaterina Kirsanova (Russia), Dr Dalia Latkauskiene (Lithuania).
- 23 to 25 April 2018 8th FIRE course Cluj Dr. Roland Mannchen (SUI) treatment devices vertically with fixed anchorage strategies and impact on the decision to increase extraction / non-extraction.
- 24-26 mai 2018 -Iasi – 2018 International Congress Romanian Association for Excelence in Orthodontics